Lansweeper Service Graph connector leverages the ServiceNow Service Graph framework to integrate with ServiceNow.Quickly, easily, and reliably load data from Lansweeper ADP into ServiceNow CMDB to realize better IT management outcomes.
Lansweeper x ServiceNow Service Graph Connector
Seamlessly Integrate ServiceNow with Lansweeper
Combining Lansweeper & ServiceNow Service Graph Connector
- Import all of your Lansweeper discovered assets to your ServiceNow instance.
- The integration automatically maps and translates the asset data to your instance.
- Keep updated with the integrated webhooks that automatically sends any discovered changes from your Lansweeper database to your instance.
ServiceNow System Requirements
- System Import Sets 1.0.0
- ITOM Licensing 1.0.0
- IntegrationHub ETL 1.5.0
- Robust Transform Engine 1.0.0
- Configuration Management (CMDB) 1.1
- ITOM Discovery License 1.0.0
- Integration Commons for CMDB 2.4.1
Minimum, Lansweeper ADP Hybrid V220.127.116.11.
Usage of this Service Graph Connector requires a subscription to a Subscription Unit based IT Operations Management (ITOM) Visibility or ITOM Discovery application. Managed IT Resources (as defined in Section 1.1 of the ServiceNow Subscription Unit Overview – https://www.servicenow.com/content/dam/servicenow-assets/public/en-us/doc-type/legal/servicenow-subscription-unit-overview.pdf) created or modified in the CMDB by this Service Graph Connector, but not yet managed by ITOM Visibility or ITOM Discovery, will increase Subscription Unit consumption within that application. Customers should review their current Subscription Unit consumption within ITOM Visibility or ITOM Discovery to ensure available capacity.
Lansweeper helps you to minimize risks & optimize your IT by providing actionable insight into your entire IT estate.