Pull assets discovered by Lansweeper straight into your HaloITSM platform. Integrate Lansweeper with Halo ITSM based on a scheduled task. This allows constant sync of the Lansweeper data, pushed straight into the asset management section of your HaloITSM platform. Track CI's, visualize dependencies, raise tickets and identify systemic failings with assets before they cause major incidents.
Lansweeper x HaloITSM
Seamlessly Integrate HaloITSM with Lansweeper
Combining Lansweeper & HaloITSM
- Use HaloITSM’s asset management functionality to track your configuration items and visualize dependencies between the assets Lansweeper has synced in.
- Raise tickets on the assets discovered by Lansweeper to instantly flag problems with them.
- Pull assets discovered by Lansweeper straight into your HaloITSM platform.
- Identify systemic failings with assets before they cause major incidents.
Lansweeper 8.0 or Higher
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019.
- Platform: 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64).
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, dual or quad-core.
- Memory: 8 gigabytes (GB) RAM.
- Email: Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, Office365, Mdaemon, any POP3 provider
- Web Interfaces: Compatible with most leading web browsers, including IE, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.
- iPhone: iOS 10.0 and above.
- Android: Lollipop 5.0 or above.
As with all our integrations, we have constructed a guide on how to get the Lansweeper integration set up. However, our support team is on hand to assist you should you need it.
HaloITSM delivers intuitive ITSM software to empower IT teams to deliver rapid, efficient ITIL-aligned service.