The Lansweeper Cortex XSOAR Content Pack was created to enable SOC teams to enrich incident alerts with accurate IT Asset data for the rapid isolation and remediation of security events.
By installing the Content Pack, Palo Alto customers can now benefit from Lansweeper's device discovery and recognition technology, which enables the collection of detailed information about all IT, OT and IoT connected to a network, along with contextual data that helps security teams make quick, well-informed decisions about security incidents.
The Lansweeper Cortex XSOAR Content Pack enables security teams to:
- Automate the enrichment of incident alerts to discover accurate data on all connected IT devices.
- Rapidly identify and classify IT asset threats.
- Eliminate time wasted with inaccurate or missing data, and navigate with speed across your workloads and unstructured data, reducing the time it takes to investigate and respond to threats.
- Recover quickly from a security event by identifying and isolating vulnerable devices.
- Increase resiliency against new attacks by rapidly deploying necessary updates and patches.
- Demonstrate compliance with complete and detailed documentation to avoid costly fines and reputational damage.