Current (from September 4th, 2019)
- Data Processing Addendum (DPA) Version 1.1 - Latest Version: September 4th, 2019
Announcement: Updated Terms
- We have added relevant definitions considering the provided updates below. Most notably: these terms now generally deal with the "Product" (rather than the 'Software'), which consists of the Software, Cloud Services and related services (such as support).
- We have overhauled the order and structure of the terms, to make them better understandable and allow for incorporation of new clauses that are required by new product & services features (see below). Most notably, we now have separate clauses that make a clear distinction between:
- Subscriptions Plans for the Product (Art. 1 Subscription Plans)
- License provision, for the Software part of the Product (Art. 2 Software License)
- Cloud use authorisation, for the Cloud Services part of the Product (Art. 3 Cloud Services)
- To better reflect our licensing model, incorporating the new Cloud Services, we have updated the Term & Termination clause, to provide:
- We have clarified and added some termination for cause triggers and consequences of termination.
- We have updated the provision relating the payment (old article 2, new article 6) to better reflect the above changes and we now detail how orders for the Product can be placed, besides some other general clarifications.
- We have updated and centralized both our general obligations under the Terms in separate clauses (new articles 7 & 8).
- We have amended the privacy clause to reflect the new cloud services provided by Lansweeper, including our Data Processing Agreement (DPA) that is now incorporated into the Terms by reference.
- We have included a new Article 11 (Licensee Content), in order to clarify your ownership of your content and our use thereof within a cloud and related services environment. We also provide that your content may be consolidated in Aggregate Data, which you shall own, but we can use for different purposes.
- We have added some boiler plate clauses:
- Dealing with unforeseeable circumstances: Force Majeure
- Entire agreement: The terms are the entire agreement related to the product between you and use
- Languages & translations: of the terms