About Our Beta Program
Give feedback in the early stages of developing a feature. During the Beta Program, clients will test our MVP features before they are publicly available.
Our Beta Program is the first round of testing our new features with our clients. The objective of the Beta Program is to refine the product and associated processes. Beta participants will work closely with our product team to provide ongoing feedback about the product.
Clients are expected to help us identify actively potential bugs and areas where we can improve at an MVP level.
Ready to get started?
Sign up now & help us shape the future of our platform.
Most frequent questions and answers
- The Beta Program is an opportunity for selected clients to gain exclusive early access to some of our new features and add-ons before they are publicly available, with the objective of refining the product and associated processes.
- Beta participants work closely with our product and engineering teams to provide ongoing feedback about the product.
- Clients are expected to help us identify potential bugs and areas where we can improve at an MVP level.
- Get early access to features before they are publicly available
- Seize the opportunity to shape the future of the product through your feedback
- Learn more about the vision, through close contact with the product and engineering teams
- Enjoy exclusive perks within the Community and receive Lansweeper merchandise!
The Beta Program will last a few weeks. During that time, clients will be asked to actively test our latest technology and tell us their thoughts, comments, and ideas in a couple of online interviews and in a private channel in the Lansweeper Community. The Product team will guide the clients throughout the whole process.
Lansweeper clients with a Starter, Pro, or Enterprise subscription plan are eligible for the Beta Program. Clients must use their business email addresses to sign up for the Program (domains like @outlook.com, @gmail.com, etc. are not eligible).
- Your feedback: We want to hear from you, so we'll request your feedback and comments on features, through interviews and the Lansweeper Community.
- Technical prerequisite: We require that you have set up at least one installation in Lansweeper Cloud, if you haven’t already.
- Your confidentiality: We ask that you keep what you learn about in the Program confidential, as it is described in the User Participation Agreement.
To apply for the Diagrams Beta Program, please fill out the Sign-up form. Please note that spaces are limited so we may not be able to accommodate all applications.
Yes, it is possible to provide early access to diagram features in development for each employee of an organization selected to participate in the Program. All they have to do is register via the sign-up form, and the Product team will take care of the rest.
No, the diagramming features available in this Beta Program are offered in a separate section of Lansweeper Cloud and do not impact other features* offered by the product.
Note: With the exception of creating Asset Relations (manual relationships) from your diagrams that will update your Inventory data.
Users participating in the Program have exclusive access to a private forum on the Lansweeper Community where they can post their questions and requests for support. Depending on the topics mentioned, personalized calls may be offered.
The team is working on delivering the best experience for you. During the Beta Program, you will experience some improvements coming from the feedback provided. These new capabilities added to the Diagrams features will be communicated on the private Diagrams channel, in the Lansweeper Community.
Yes, you can share this public page with your contacts.