Before Contacting Technical Support
Lansweeper is updated on a regular basis. Updates can include new features, but they can contain bug fixes as well to address issues discovered in the software. If your support case concerns a technical issue with your installation, please try updating first by following this guide to update your installation.
If needed, you can always check our change log to see all the additions, changes and fixes that have been implemented in the Lansweeper software.
Here, you can find the latest Lansweeper installer.
Should you require support regarding licensing issues or non-technical post-sales questions, you can contact sales through our webform.
Technical Support Services
First Line Technical Support
First-line support is made available to you via the articles in our knowledge base which covers how-to guides on all Lansweeper features as well as troubleshooting guides for common issues. Our extensive knowledge base is available to you 24/7.
Second Line Technical Support
Second-line support is provided for licensed customers by email. You can submit a support case in English from any valid business email address. To keep communication clear, we would like to request that you send a separate mail per issue.
- All technical support issues and technical questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you require support regarding licensing issues or non-technical post-sales questions, you can contact sales through our webform.
To ensure your technical support case can be dealt with appropriately, please provide the following information when sending an email to technical support:
- A detailed description of the issue.
- Screenshots of the issue (if available).
- Screenshot of the Configuration\Your Lansweeper License section of your Lansweeper web console.
- Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper scanning server.
- If it exists, the error log present in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data on your Lansweeper web server.
Technical Support – Terms of Service
Who is entitled to technical support?
- Customers with an active paid license.
- Customers with an active, unlimited trial key.
Service Level Objectives
We provide technical support services Monday through Friday, from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM, Central European Time (CET) including during public holidays (worldwide), except for Christmas- and New Year's Day. Central European Summer Time (CEST) will be used during the spring to summer months. Lansweeper shall employ reasonable efforts to meet the following initial response times to respond to technical support requests according to their priority:
- High priority: 4 Business Hours
- Medium priority: 24 Business Hours
- Low priority: 40 Business Hours
Lansweeper support will determine the severity level of each technical support request. By way of example, please refer to the table below.
Initial Response Time
4 Business Hours
"High" means that the Software or a major part of the Software is not functioning.
24 Business Hours
"Medium" means that there is a malfunction in the Software which degrades the Software performance or functionality, affecting Your usage of the Software.
40 Business Hours
"Low" means issues or questions with no or limited impact on the functioning of the Software, such as e.g. report and change or improvement requests in relation to the Product.