If you have a technical question regarding the Lansweeper software, please have a look at the below resources first:
- This Guide on updating your Lansweeper installation. Lansweeper is updated on a regular basis. Updates include new features, but occasionally a patch as well to address an issue discovered in the software. If your support case concerns a technical issue with your installation, try updating first by following the aforementioned guide.
- On the Lansweeper Forum, you can ask fellow users questions or help resolve some of their issues.
- Our extensive online knowledgebase, which includes hundreds of step-by-step guides on Lansweeper’s functionality.
If you’ve gone through the aforementioned steps and still cannot find an answer to your question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide support Monday through Thursday, from 8:30 AM till 8:00 PM CET. On Friday, we provide support from 8:30 AM till 5:00 PM CET. We do not have an official SLA but we strive to respond within 24 business hours, on average, we get back to our licensed customers within 8 business hours.
To help us troubleshoot, be sure to provide:
- Screenshots of the issue (if available).
- Program Files (x86)/Lansweeper/Service/Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
- If it exists, the error log present in Program Files (x86)/Lansweeper/Website/App_Data.