- Changed: LAN-15249 Renamed the product from Lansweeper OT towards Lansweeper Network Discovery.
- Added: LAN-14148 The ADS TwinCat protocol used by the vendor Beckhoff is now supported. For more information, see OT Supported Protocols.
- Added: LAN-14632 You can transfer your OT data between Hubs that are linked to Lansweeper Cloud and Hubs that aren't linked, which provides visibility of your entire IT and OT environment, without connecting your OT environment to the cloud. For more information, see Transfer OT data between hubs.
- Added: LAN-14971 The IEC61850 communication protocol used in communication networks and systems for power utility automation is now supported. For more information, see OT Supported Protocols.
- Added: LAN-15028 You can import scan targets from a csv file. For more information, see Import scan targets.
- Changed: LAN-14781 Improved the S7 300/400 protocols to better detect the rack and slot configuration.
- Changed: LAN-15005 The EtherNet/IP protocol error codes have been updated in order to keep the Windows Event viewer clean.
- Fixed: LAN-14395 When automatically updating the software, an old version of the Hub and Sensor were installed.
- Fixed LAN-14800 The S7-300/400 protocol could not distinguish between calls when connected to a CPU or CP card.
Fixed: LAN-15066 After scanning a large IP range, the connection between the Hub and the Sensor goes down.