Lansweeper has a web interface, which can be viewed in a web browser locally from the Lansweeper server or remotely from other machines. The web console displays scanned and custom data, help desk data, reports and settings in a comprehensible way and allows you to make changes to them. Below is a list of officially supported browsers for interface viewing. Browsers not listed below may work as well, but have not been tested for possible layout issues and may not be able to run asset or user actions.
For other Lansweeper installation requirements like architecture, operating system, database server, disk space and installed software, please review this knowledge base article.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome, updated to the latest version
- Mozilla Firefox, updated to the latest version