since ‎01-14-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello!We have a local user account on every PC in the network, that seems to be disabled on some of the computers. Is there any possibility to activate that user via Lansweeper?
Hello!We are in the process of installing a new centralized MS SQL Server instance. So i would like to migrate my lansweeper DB from an old MS SQL 2008 server to a new MS SQL 2014 server. The lansweeper server itself will stay the same! Is there any ...
Hello!I am curious if it's possible to biuld a report, that shows all Assets in sepcific IP location that don't have software xy installed!?Any help appreciated, thanks!
I want to check certain clients if they DONT have a specific file installed. Whenever i want to scan FOR a file, i use custom scanning method. But in this case i wonder how i should proceed? ps. i want to scan if a specific font is not installed (or ...
Since the latest update to 5.3.0.13 all out network printers have no valuable information any more. Before, we could see the hostname of the printer, detailed information about the fill level status of each toner, the network ports they were attatche...