since ‎05-27-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a deployment where I have separated out the individual roles for LANSweeper.The LANSweeper service sits on one server, the database sits on a SQL Cluster and the website sits on a load balanced IIS cluster.I can scan some assets and their icon...
Hi, I really like the look of the beta release and you've cleaned up some of the existing functionality as well. Thank You.Regarding the HelpDesk functionality, would it be possible to assign tickets to teams rather than individual agents?This way, o...
In Configuration\Asset Groups, at the top there is the information line:IP Locations can be used to give your IP ranges and VLANs a unique name in reports and widgets.It is obvious from the page how to add location names to IP ranges but how do you a...
It would be very useful if you assign the Location Name to an IP Address range from the Scanning Methods / IP Address Range Scanning area to avoid the necessity to enter the IP Address Range twice.egIP Address Range Scanning - Add IP RangeEnable Sta...
Is there a document in existence which maps Fields and Tables to fields within the LANSweeper user interface?For example, if I wanted to run a report listing the Manufacturers of Assets, how could I easily find out which table and field to include in...