since ‎07-08-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Can I combine the asset summary diskspace usage visualization into a widget?So I could show a list of servers from an asset group and each of the servers diskspace usage below it?mspaint example:
Outside of writing a custom report, is there a way to add a column to what information is displayed when I click on an OU under the "Computer OU overview" section?Our inventory person requested Last User to be added to this view.Before I build her a ...
I backed up SQL, made a copy of the program files directory.Downloaded the setup.exe from the link in the email.Ran the install, it succedded.rebooted the server, since we had a downtime scheduled anyway.It is scanning, the website comes up but all d...
As this option and the ability to detect non windows devices is new, I am still trying to wrap my head around best practices of scanning times and the size of the range I want to scan and its impact.Is there a way to tell how long it took to scan a r...
My upgrade went very quick and very smooth. Good job!I only have one custom report that is giving me an error at this point.##ERROR: Cannot open report Wrong OU or PC NameIn the report builder trying to preview the report i get the following errorArg...