since ‎04-10-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Can you remove the yellow "Deathly Hallows" symbol that is reminding me I still have unlimited assets?javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/Images/Emoticons/eusa_wall.gif')
I made this wish before and thought I would bring it back. I do a lot of hunts on my network and such with MAC address. Unfortunately, the MAC address comes in different formats. ffff.ffff.ffff ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff. It would be a time saver if Lans...
It would be nice to have a helpdesk reporting system for quick items. Example, "road warrior" calls in to report that the VPN isn't functional for him/her. Tech finds that the user has been disabled on the VPN server for too many attempts. Tech re...
Wish list? A way to close a ticket without emailing the user who left on vacation and set an auto-responder. I understand I can set the config to not send update emails but that's really not a solution. What if someone forgets to reset it?
My Boss would like to get a message for every transaction that the helpdesk sends. New ticket, assigned agent, changed status, etc. If it sends an email out, he want's CC'd on it. IS that possible?Scott
Kudos from