since ‎07-28-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

When users reply to a helpdesk case, I would like to find a way to exclude extra lines (email signature, etc). I realize that there is a line saying "### Everything above this line is added to your ticket ###" but the email header and signature goes ...
I am not entirely sure if this feature is already in place or not. I checked the beta version but couldn't find it.I am currently using Spiceworks and I love the fact that when it receive a new case, it sends an email to all tech supports (agents). T...
I just upgraded to version 5.3.0.8. I noticed that I can scan a group of computers but can't scan an individual computer.if i click on "Rescan Asset" while viewing a single computer, nothing happens. "Scan Status" remains idle and no updates will hap...
I created a custom report to list a few of our servers. When I click on "rescan Assets", I get the following message: 0 asset are added to the scanning queueHow should I fix this?Would "Rescan Assets" do a full scan? if not, how can I force full scan...
HiI see the same computer listed multiple times in the "Duplicate MAC Addresses" report. How can I fix this?ThanksMax
Kudos from
Kudos given to