since ‎04-07-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I installed the premium user tools on the 15th and have not had any machines report in since then. I'm deploying lsclient via GPO and its been working great. But, I booted some machines from storage onto the domain today and they aren't showing up,...
I was just wondering...Using WMI, can Lansweeper return the computer's distinguished name (DN)? We have all of our machines in OUs in the domain based on their location. It would be a big help to our help desk if they could see the DN in a computer...
From the Action Screen of a particular computer, I get the following errors in the "No NTFS Filesystem" row. I have the No NTFS count going, and it appears to be working, but from this view all you get are errors. It doesn't look like a difficult t...
Just a quick FYI...The computer management custom action does not work out of the box. It throws an error that it could not find a file or command named "mmc compmgmt.msc". I went to the custom action section of the GUI console and changed the call...
Hello,We are trying out the product and were wondering if there is a way to change the min/max values that the product is reporting as the pc systems meeting.we did a quick search in the forum and one answer said it was doable but did not mention how...