Engaged Sweeper III
since ‎05-16-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

We're running Lansweeper on-prem. We recently turned off the SQL-Server database that was hosting our Lansweeper data, and did a fresh, local install of Lansweeper on the same server that we're running Lansweeper server/IIS.  We did not restore the d...
Hi....looking to disentangle our SMTP credentials as it looks as if we have multiple credentials for the same asset.  Is it possible to recover, or view the community strings for existing credentials....  The checkbox shown below when creating a new ...
Hi... wondering if others have run into this problem...  I have a Xerox Altalink C8135 printer.; when I attempt to scan it within LanSweeper, (on-prem), I get an scan error "can't connect to SSL server"    What is odd about this is:  1. I can log int...
Dear friends:   I started a project where I was adding our American Power Conversion UPSs to our LanSweeper Asset Inventory.  I added about 10 of them.... and they would appear under "Asset Type" as UPS...   Had them scanning....and had a couple acce...