since ‎10-19-2021
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I have to make a report that brings out all the pc names that do not have the "LMservice" service.How can I do?In this way I can then do a scheduled deployment on the PCs that do not have the service.Thank you!
Hi, is it possible to set the scanning of assets excluding mobile or other types of devices?
I created a deploy to install a new version of a software and it works.How do I update all previous version software?I saw that I can add a condition to a file or a registry but how do I check the version of the software installed?If you can help me ...
I'm trying to configure lansweeper for software deployment (manual for now).I created a shared folder with access permission from the lansw user so that I can go and get the installation files.i am trying to install winrar.if I use the installation t...
Hi, I'm trying to configure lansweeper to install software via deploy but it fails.I started the testconnection.exe and these two parameters come out in red, why?Scanning netbios (445).. Could not scan netbiosChecking Task Scheduler Impossibile trova...