since ‎08-17-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I was in report builder working on a report and I think I may have closed the program prematurely .Needless to say, my LanSweeper Homepage now looks like this...Any ideas?
I need assistance creating a report that displays the following:1: User name2: Last time the users logged into their computerWe fear that our users aren't shutting down their computers at night, and this report would indicate that to us. Thank you!
Yesterday I went to perform a software search from the LanSweeper home screen. When I begin to type a software or application name, I see a drop down appear, offering possible suggestions. So I select one, then hit the search button, and it always re...
I'm looking for the following files. svchosts.exetaskmon.exerundll.exeservice.exesound.exeupnpsvc.exelsas.exelogon.exehelper.exeevent.exedumpreport.exemsiexeca.exeThey are all located in c:\documents and settings\username\application dataWould this b...
So I had Active Scanning working yesterday. It was working great! But today I changed my LanSweeper Server's TCP/IP settings, from DHCP to have a Static IP. But it seems that once I changed it to Static IP the active scanning stopped working and t...