since ‎12-06-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 13 Kudos received

User Activity

it would be EXTREMELY useful if you could use WILDCARD to scan files/folders/registries to allow you to ascertain the contents of those directories as you maybe looking for multiple values/files.For example.i want to see the contents of ALL computers...
It would be EXTREMELY useful if LANSWEEPER could generate a report of all Browser Addins/Extensions installed on all machines.Iv seen a few various hacks that can be done by manually scanning the folder/registry for this, but we want to view ALL addi...
Since ugrading to the latest version of LS v. 8.4.110.3, we are getting multiple machines that are not displaying the correct software for the device.Most machines are showing a few apps, but missing allot of the main ones.If i go into the machine hi...
Would be very useful to be able to add notes & a title to the file and registry scanning to make it easier to see what the scans do at a glance and why it was setup. Would also be useful if you could then sort the fields alphabetically by subject/tit...
Due to COVID and sending equipment home, we need to track & run reports for users who have USB Headsets, USB Webcams, etc etc plugged in to their work issued home devices. I have seen a few people ask questions if USB devices can be detected & i thin...