since ‎04-23-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello everyone,we try to create a report that shows the whole software we use in our company.The problem is, that there are multiple versions of every software and we would like to have only one entry per software, that we can have an overview about ...
hi everyone,is there a possibility for a report, to show all ports which have more than one Asset on it.e.g. If i use a Sub-switch i have two windows assets on the same switch port. I need this to identify sub switches in our company.Many thanks in a...
Hello everyone,is there a possibility to remove the disconnected devices automatically? i know there's a manual button for it at the switch assets, but we use about 20 switches and i want it to work automatically.ps: i need this for a custom reportth...
Hello everyone,i tried to change the default switch report, that it shows me assets, wich have multiple ports. (e.g. if you change the Lan port on your computer, it shows the new port and the old one in the switches) At the moment my report shows all...
Hello everyone,i haven´t found it in the custom reports so far, and i´m really interested in a simple report, wich shows me the new connected assets to my switches.I need a list of devices wich are new connected (e.g. within the last 2 days) to a Por...