since ‎12-13-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

HiIm using the Web Console access report bellowHow can i change it so that it will only show each users first login on every day, instead of showing me logging in 3 times on one daySelect Top 1000000 tblLoginLog.Date As LoginDate, Case tblLoginLog.S...
Hi GuysI have a report that finds all of are mobile phones and how a Sim card is related to them, I.E Housed IN, how can i also get the report to show devices that have no asset relations?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, t...
Hi Guys,I've got a report that shows all of the devices that don't have are AV on it, want I want to be able to add now is to show only the devices that have been seen this year.I know you can do it for like the last however many days using Where tbl...
Hi I have a report that shows all of the mobile devices in the company, how can I get it to show the related info for the SIM card in the device. Bellow is what I have so far, just basic but can't work out how to link the SIM detailsSelect Top 100000...
Kudos given to