since ‎03-13-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

We have several iMac's and MacBook Airs which are almost never inside the network; is there an equivalent to LSPush for Mac OS?
I hope someone would have insight for this one ...I've been running Lansweeper on a VM, ESXi 4.1, Windows 2008 R2 64 bit. About three weeks ago I've updated to version 4.2 (4.2.0.52) and all of a sudden some strange things started happening; extremel...
Greetings,Had to move the Lansweeper to a new server. New server has the same name as the old one. Did a fresh install of Lansweeper, verified functionality, shut down the lansweeper service, detached the database, attached the original database (sam...
Would love to see the search function pull up / search information in the custom field's comments section; we use the comments extensively and would love to have the ability to search all devices for certain words typed in the comments.
Greetings,Does anyone know how to pull a software report which will show machines (workstations and servers) which are running Internet Explorer 6?The software report shows Windows Internet Explorer 7 and 8, but I guess IE6 is not identified that way...
Kudos from