since ‎03-09-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

We do have a lot of OUs that are being scanned. Within those OUs are child OUs with Li/U/nix-Servers. Those non Windows Servers show up as Erros in LS interface.I could certainly disable each of those machines from being scannd by editing the blackli...
Where could I start to find out whether a CPU is Hyperthreaded or not?tblPROCESSOR does not give me a hint. Lars
Hi Guysfor licensing purposes I need to know how to differntiate SQL-Servers from MSDEs.Scanning for Software throws out lots of "Microsoft SQL Server 200x". As far as I can see there are a lot of Desktop Engines among the result. I do need to identi...
I need a brief decription of active-scanning communication between Server an client.- LS Looks up AD-Entry- LS resolves the host-IP-Adress using DNS.- LS asks client by Port(s) xxxx using TCP? or UDP? to transmit WMI-DATA - Client transmitts results ...
Does anyone know how to differentitiate between 64 and 32 bit Server 2008?My Query shows all 2008 Servers, regardles 64/32bit. What has to be added?Select Top 100 Percent dbo.tblComputers.Computername As Computer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, ...