since ‎02-27-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am currently trying to figure out how ticket import works on lansweeper helpdesk. I am already able to import some tickets but I am not able to add any custom fields I created on the website to the to be imported tickets. I can upload them without ...
I am currenty facing some problems with the "ticket assistant" we are using. People can send e-mails to the ticket assistant and they will be listed in the lansweeper helpdesk system. The assistant usually works fine but since a few days I am having ...
I am currenty facing some problems with the "ticket assistant" we are using. People can send e-mails to the ticket assistant and they will be listed in the lansweeper helpdesk system. The assistant usually works fine but since a few days I am having ...
Currently I am using a few templates and they work fine. The only template that won't work propely is my "Ticket Closed" one. I made some tests and it only worked when the concerning user wrote an e-mail to the helpdesk. When I create the ticket in t...
I would like to configure a default ticket type for specific users in the lansweeper helpdesk system. So the ticket this user creates will be "it support" for example when the default ticket type for others will be "it project". Is it possible to con...