since ‎05-19-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 69 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 36 Kudos given
  • 30 Kudos received

User Activity

I have our voicemail system tied to our LS Helpdesk where that when a person calls our Helpdesk line and leaves a voicemail, a ticket is created. The ticket on the Lansweeper Helpdesk dashboard has the attachment included with the ticket. However, in...
The LsAgent seems to prefer the relay.lansweeper.com over the internal server. I don't know if this is intended or not, but what we would like to see is the internal FQDN/IP server be the first choice of delivery and the cloud relay as the secondary ...
Is there a way to run a report to see which PCs are in AHCI mode or RAID or I forget what the other option(s) are in the BIOS?
I am trying to deploy the LsAgent via the deployment ability in LS but I am receiving the following error:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (<domain\cred>). ShareCredential: (gco-lansweeper\lsguy). Command: "\\<...
I need a way to use CIDR when adding scanning targets. To put in blanket 10.x.x.1 - 10.x.x.254 is useful, but I have all of my sites broken into CIDR groups and to use say 10.0.0.0/28 and schedule that is a better way for us.