since ‎01-09-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am working on replacing machines (desktops) out of warranty. I am looking for a report that consists of the followingAssetnameUserNameSoftwareI have 100 or more PC's that need to be replaced as part of a maintenance program but going thru each asse...
Someone created an report that we use to import assets into our CMDB. The report is created with the query below.I have some assets that do not show up in this report but appear in Lansweeper when I type the asset name. How do I make those show up in...
We are looking for a report to generate assets/servers with AMD processors. I cannot seem to find one on the site. Does anyone have an example we could use?
When reviewing assets in Lansweeper for a refresh cycle, I need to be able to:1. Separate what's on the base image vs user specific2. Mass download software lists for many assetsAny suggestions?Thank you
I have a report that includes Purchase Date, and Warranty expiration date for a hardware refresh we are currently doing. I am looking to add username and applications installed (from the software tab) on this report per user.Any suggestions?Thank you...