since ‎12-06-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 15 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

As I dig further into creating deployments it comes to mind that they are more actions than just deployments. As such it would be nice to be able to sort these into different categories (i.e. one for management actions, another for updates, another f...
We have been using the Lansweeper helpdesk for about 4 months now and generally we really like it. Most of my users are able to submit tickets from the web form without any trouble, however there are a few that for some reason when they click on send...
So when my users submit tickets often they do not have any text in the description, even though the user claims that they did add details. I watched a user this week enter the ticket, type in details into the large text box at the bottom of the new t...
As we work to implement Lansweeper helpdesk in our environment one thing I have found that is incredibly irritating is that there is no option to send updates to just users. In theory if I updated the ticket as the agent, then I do not need an email ...
Kudos from