since ‎11-11-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 9 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,A feature that I would like to see is "Pinned reports". So for example, when I pin a report on the reports screen (<lsurl>/report.aspx?det=all) It will always stay on top of the report list no matter what. So you can easily access the important r...
Hi,Is it possible to create a report with the reason of the shutdown/reboot? I did some research about this and I found the table tblUptime. But how can I relate tblUptime and tblNtLog with each other?So far, I have this:Select Top (1000000) tblAsset...
Hi,Does lansweeper grab the comment from the windows eventviewer when for example a sysadmin reboots the server? I know its stored in the event viewer but does lansweeper scan that part? Ifso where can I get that information from lansweeper?Thanks in...
Hi,I have experienced a very strange problem in lansweeper with a specific asset (Linux). Lets call this specific asset X for now.When I go the the asset page of asset X, I see on the summary info that it has 3 gigs of ram installed. However, When I ...