since ‎04-19-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

I am attempting to look for software installed by the user (the kind that installs in the user appdata folder). When I look at a Windows asset I see that some software is identified as "installed only for a specific user account" Is there a way to re...
In our organization several administrative users have no e-mail.When they connect to Lansweeper they are stuck in a loop asking for an e-mail. Is there a way to avoid this?I have seen a similar question in the forum from two years ago, but no answer ...
We develop several custom reports, in same cases we work on several similar reports at the same time. Being able to add a text comment to the report would allows us to document the purpose of the report and keep track of different version of similar ...
Our management requests that a copy of the ticket request, at least, and possibly all other mails from the helpdesk are sent to a mailbox which is monitored by them.Is it possible through Lansweeper? I have seen a feature request for this, but it doe...
We have finally three brand new Cisco switches clusters for our buildings.I configured SNMP mapped credentials and I am able to pull information about the ports from all the switches in each cluster. The problem is that in Lansweeper I see one asset ...