since ‎09-23-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Is it possible to give access to the scanning queue without giving more rights in other areas over and above basic access.Just want some staff to be able to clear the scanning queue when setting up new devices and the scanning queue has a large amoun...
Help please,I need a report that when I filter by the manager shows all staff that are managed by the manager.along with this I want it to show the devices that are associated to the staff member.I have managed to produce Staff to managers and then t...
Since upgrading to V.6022 I receive this error when running previous reports - Error: Report not allowed. You need permission to view license keys.I have gone to User Access & RolesFound my username and it is set at Administrator + AgentThis should g...
When viewing user details the Active Directory Groups Section has disappeared from our live version, it was there on first install.It is also still available in the trial / test install.Does anyone know how to get this back.Thanks in advance.
Kudos from
Kudos given to