since ‎06-26-2015
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 88 Posts
  • 4 Solutions
  • 25 Kudos given
  • 30 Kudos received

User Activity

Please add an option to turn off ALL asset merging.  Macbooks that use docking stations are constantly merged and I am losing assets from my list.
Hi folks,Not sure if its just me, but my OS: Not latest Build of Windows 10 report also llists those machines that are on 21H2.I would have expected those to be excluded from the report as 21H2 is the latest build - unless I am missing something obvi...
Hello,I need to actively manage and report on all our users who have admin rights on their local computers. The reporting on here is fine for Windows machines, but is there any way to scan and get a list of adminstrators on our Mac computers?Thanks ...
Hi Folks,Is there any way to detect if an Anti-Virus product is installed and its definitions up to date on an Apple Mac? The asset info for Windows machines makes it really easy, but I can't see this info on our Mac's.I could even live with running...
Hi Folks,Can you add an option to exclude a device based on Mac address please? We, like most companies use DHCP, so blocking by IP address isn't feasible. Thanks!Ian