since ‎02-23-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 11 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

I have some 250 devices that are showing up in LANSweeper with no Last Seen date in their data. So they don't seem to be getting deleted by the normal clean-up process for devices over X days old. Is there a way to manually delete these machines?
So right now, I am not able to update my Premium license to any of the ones mentioned in the emails that work with the new features of LANSweeper 7. Should I bother updating to this latest version? Will I see any benefits?
Is there a way to remove all the Asset groups in bulk? I have about 180 or so, and I need to re-import an updated list. However, import doesn't seem to overwrite, it just adds? I can obviously click the delete button for them all, just something fast...
Is there a way to get the Computer: IP List report to show ALL the IP addresses associated with a system? Just trying to track down users running wireless and wired connections.
Hello,I have custom file scan being done and when I view the report for it from the Custom Scanning page, it shows me exactly what I should see. I do a filter then by file size and again everything looks good. I see the 75 machines or so I need to pu...