cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Eaker
Engaged Sweeper
in lansweeper helpdesk.... i am trying to figure out a way to prompt a user to refer to the knowledge base BEFORE submitting a ticket. Example: outlook running slow or outlook won't open....i want to refer them to the knowledge base where i have created a document that teaches them to open outlook in safe mode. I have copied the shortcut but cant figure out how to make them refer to the KB article before submitting a ticket. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
jkrelic
Champion Sweeper
Chris E wrote:
in lansweeper helpdesk.... i am trying to figure out a way to prompt a user to refer to the knowledge base BEFORE submitting a ticket. Example: outlook running slow or outlook won't open....i want to refer them to the knowledge base where i have created a document that teaches them to open outlook in safe mode. I have copied the shortcut but cant figure out how to make them refer to the KB article before submitting a ticket. Any ideas?

I doubt this is a feature in LS, though I could be wrong. Your best bet is to educate your users and induce a new policy. On the other side of things, ya sure I read the KB, now I am submitting a ticket (didn't read KB). You will probably never get by this. Users are like electricity and will take the least path of resistance.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now