General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What user should I use to deploy my packages?

I am verifying a Lansweeper installation and I have a question. Within the best practices, which user should use to send the installation of our packages, a user with an administration level in the Domain or a user with a local administration level o...

enzoly by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Preview Capability – OT Assets

Lansweeper is delighted to announce new capabilities for Operational Technologies. Building on the foundations of our world-class scanning technology Lansweeper has expanded our software sensors to identify Industrial OT devices by manufacturers such...

Disable Agentless Windows Scanning Alltogether?

Is there a way in which you can disable agent-less windows scanning system wide?Would the option "Ignore Windows" in an IP Scanning target fit this purpose?And what to do with "Active Directory Domain" as a Target, this does not have that option.

jweyts by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help Desk set CC'd user as ticket opener

Hello, I'm using a form to send helpdesk tickets to our Lansweeper helpdesk system. The problem is that the "From" field in the email coming from the form is the system account that is used to manage the form (M365 SharePoint / Lists / Forms whatever...

jussihi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patch management integrations

Are there any future integrations planned for any of the patch management solutions like Patch Manager Plus for instance? https://www.manageengine.com/patch-management/

steveb by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

SALTO Door Access Controllers

Good morning,We are in the process of revamping our door access control, and have gone with "SALTO" as our vendor for software/hardware.  I added the IP range to scan and it picked up the "head unit" (controller) but it really only gives us the ping,...

Resolved! Using SMBv2 in Lansweeper

Greetings.  Our company by cyber policy is removing use of SMBv1.  We are using version 10.6.2.0. Is this version of Lansweeper compatible to be used with SMBv2? If not, is there any version of Lansweeper which is usable with SMBv2.