since ‎06-26-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello Team,There are few assets which were shifted from Domain A to Domain B as these assets were not being scanned on the earlier Domain (i.e Domain A). Now I have 2 instances of the same asset but on different Domains.I need a Full list of all such...
Hello team,I want to create a widget in which user's input is passed as a parameter to a Query in tsysDBObjects. I looked through the tester sample widget, but how do I send the testinput value as parameter to Query?Just For eg, suppose i want to exe...
I'm getting this error on the web console."\Lansweeper\Website\main.master(429): error CS0103: The name 'dsstates' does not exist in the current context"I have just replicated lansweeper on another server and this is the error. Its working fine on ot...
Hello team,I would like to know, how to edit the '<title>' of the web page.The title of any page reads as, "TabName - Lansweeper".I would like to append additional info to the title so as to be able to distinguish my Test server from the Working one ...
Hello,I have problem opening the Lansweeper Web Console. It was working fine a week ago. Now suddenly the Console just doesn't open. It says,Web Server Error:SQL Error: Can't connect to the database.Login failed for user 'lansweeperuser'.I followed e...