since ‎06-23-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I downloaded 5044 and took a vm snap of our Lansweeper 4.2 machine. After three failed upgrade attempts, I gave up. 4.2 was running on an older 2003 Std Svr. I deployed a W2008 R2 64 bit server and did a fresh install of version 5. First, I had a...
Hello;I've been working on an idea that might be very beneficial for us users, something akin to the Licensing and software pages.How about a "info/landing page" that has Company system info likeActive Directory Exchange BlackberryVersi...
Hey all Anyone know how I can tweak this to only show me the distinct PC's on the domain, the way I have it too many results come out, basically I want a custom report that shows"Username - PC - LastLogon Time" on all PC's in the Domain, so I can see...
Hey all;So we are trying to create a report of machines where the domain admins group isnt a member of the local administrators group. We can create the positive result on this query below but how do we get the other result we want, I am aware that w...
Hey all;Does anyone know where the Table/View/StoreProc is for the "last" user listed on the main screen of a PC's Details, Ive looked everywhere and have yet to find it.I found the stored proc for the User info under configuration, but that gives me...