since ‎02-28-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

I don't know how to make reports but Lansweeper has done a fantastic job posting reports of monthly patch checking, Chrome and Firefox vulnerabilities, the recent NVidia driver vulnerability.There's a new one I learned about yesterday detailed here:h...
We run reports in Lansweeper and the most annoying thing is that they all seem to default to 250 results. That takes extra time to go in the upper right and change it to ALL. Even 500 would show all of the assets I'm looking at.A perfect example wo...
We have a bunch of voip phones all starting with polycom_macaddress.domain.com. Is there any automated way, organizational / database-wide to convert any AssetName beginning with "polycom_" from Network Device to VOIP phone?
Hello,Was cleaning up some servers we have on DMZ or not on domain that use the LsAgent. These haven't been updating in our patch Tuesday reports for some time. Discovered there is a new LsAgent version so I installed that.I have LsAgent 7.2.110.18...
We have some servers that are listed as assets multiple times. For example I would have a server listed and fully scanned, but then it's listed again.. the only difference is the ESXi server its running on is listed as well.Any way to prevent or int...