since ‎03-13-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am trying to create a custom report to invenotry my computers but I am having problemsI am trying to get the information in the following formatDevice name | Device type | Serial Number or UUID | Model Number | MFG Date or something close | Manufa...
Somehow I have lost my registration code for the program.Not sure how to go about having that code resent to me.
In the process of trying to edit the web.config file to allow only a certain group access to the portal. I managed to mess it up. I backed up the web config file before editing it, but even after restoring the problem continuesHere is the error<!-- W...
How would I change the computer listing to have them by defualt order by computer name. At the moment the list is no apparent order, and when looking for a computer, I have to always sort them.Thanks,
Great product by the wayThe problem I am having is when I setup scanning on my domain, and filter it by OU, nothing ever works. But If I scan by domain, I get everything.This is okay, but in our network each separate location has admin rights to ther...