since ‎09-19-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I need a report which shows all Windows PC's along with their custom registry keys scanned in a report. For example, I want to be able to show Asset name, Software Version (Symantec Endpoint Protection) and two different registry keys which I have...
Hi, I need to be able to create a report which will only show a single asset type. I know how this can be done using the asset groups however, I need this in a report to be displayed as a widget on the dashboard. I have been requested to display repo...
I need to be able to filter out all of the Windows 10 1607 LTSB devices from the below report. These devices are not actually out of support due to them being LTSB. I know its probably a really simple thing to do but I have absolutely no idea when it...
Is it possible to amend the below report to show only laptops & only laptops without a specific group? Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.Username, tblAssets.Userdomain, Coalesce(tsysOS.Image, ...
I need to limit the report to only show the following registry key. HKLM\SOFTWARE\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\CurrentVersion\Public-Opstate\ Value: LatestVirusDefsDateSelect Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tbl...