since ‎08-28-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 13 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

It would be easier to allow enabling or disabling some steps of package installers. Now I need to copy the package, and use that one. Not a big deal, but it would really help.Thanks.
I put LS agent on my remote~ish PCs. Any reason to put this on ALL PCs? Any benefit? Thanks in advance!
I found the below script in the forum:Select Top 1000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblProcesses.CaptionFrom tblAssets Inner Join tblProcesses On tblAssets.AssetID = tblProcesses.AssetIDWhere tblProcesses.Caption = 'OneDrive.exe'https://www.lansweeper.com/f...
Any idea where to start with this error? Result: Deployment ended: DNS server not authoritative for zone. Stop(Failure). Credential: (domain\admin). ShareCredential: (account). Command: "\\domain.com\netlogon\Software\DCU\DCU_Update.bat"All the othe...
I just want a 30 days, if ticket is still alive, send an Email. I can see where to modify the default SLA, but I don't understand the initial and resolve timers. I use this as an ordering tracking system for our vendor, it works fine. Occasionally...