since ‎11-28-2017
Wednesday

User Statistics

• 156 Posts
  • 19 Solutions
  • 44 Kudos given
  • 121 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm currently updating my 50+ scanning servers and experiencing issues with a Windows 10 LTSC 1809 system.I get a message that the Operating System  is not supported, however LTSC 1809  is still supported until 2029.Is there a workaround to fix this?...
   In the sleepy town of Sweepy Hollow, a new monster has been terrorizing the villagers. This monster is not the Headless Horseman, but something even more sinister: Sweepy. Sweepy is a giant, demonic badass hedgehog that is possessed by the spirit ...
I've installed the latest version 10.4.0.2 which contains a new 'feature':Added: LAN-14226 Added sections to the web console that link to Cloud features.Is there any possibility to remove these sections, as we don't use the Cloud features and are not...
Hi all,I thought this could be something interesting to share, although it's not a real out of the box solution... Of course, we're a big fan of Esben's monthly Patch Tuesday reports. But sometimes, critical (eg. industrial) systems can't be patched...
Does anyone have experience with the compatibility of Lansweeper V7 Scanservers vs a Lansweeper V10 instance (SQL DB, Web Console)?I'm planning of updating my old (but very stable ) Lansweeper V7 network, having 56 scanservers. Some of them are stil...