since ‎05-04-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 21 Kudos given
  • 11 Kudos received

User Activity

My company had a child domain that no longer exists. I've removed the domain from the scanning ranges, removed its DC entry in "Active Directory Preferred Domain Controller".I also checked the box to remove both computer and user assets from Lansweep...
Is there a parameter for the LSAgent installer to uninstall? Or is there a way to silently install on a client?I accidentally included some desktops in there, no need for those, just wanted the notebooks to have LSAgent.
Rather than go through the tedious process of mapping credentials to a specific IP, it would be nice to be able to easily enter overriding credential mappings for a specific device within it's page.They could still show up in the credential mapping l...
What is BadRabbit?BadRabbit is ransomware based on Petya/NotPetya, typically spread through fake Adobe Flash updates. Once the fake installer is executed with UAC permissions, it encrypts data on the PC, demands payment of 0.5 Bitcoin and then attemp...
Install PDFCreator (a print-to-PDF) to x86/x64 Windows.The installer .exe can be found on PDFCreator's website here: http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator/downloadBy default, the installer should be placed in "{PackageShare}\Installers\PDFCreator\PDFCre...