since ‎05-03-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I was wondering if there was a way to turn off SCCM information from overwriting the information on the Lansweeper asset page specifically the "Operating System" information rather then showing, Windows NT Advanced Server 6.3 (64 bit) I would ...
Hello,The built in SQL reports in Lansweeper are great however I found that they are missing a few things:1. A SQL Server with just the SSAS - SQL Server Analysis Services2. A SQL Server with just the SSIS - SQL Server Integration ServicesIs there an...
Hello,I am just running a trial version of the Spring Release of Lansweeper and really like the performance tab however when I look at the CPU graph on a lot of my servers they show as 100 percent. When I log into those servers to check if that's ac...
Hello,I would like to get a report that lists all the partitions of anything that has a server operating system and what type of partition it is formatted with in windows, either MBR or GPT.Is this possible? I can't find a table that is actually abl...
Kudos from