since ‎06-05-2015
‎03-15-2024

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm no longer able to create reports that have my custom views in Lansweeper views. Is this by design now? Also they don't even appear in the Report Designer.Old Reports seem to work but the code for it does not appear so I can't change them. New Rep...
Hi, can you fix the population of the displayversion of the table tblSqlServers for SQL Server 2017. Doesn't seem to populate for me at least.Also in the version its always displaying the lowest version of the current service pack or RTM for all vers...
Created this report to figure out visual studio usage in my company per user (excluding disabled users). You can edit the where clause to change the software searches.Edit by moderator: This report only works if the database is running on SQL server ...
SQL Licensing numbers are incorrect.On this page https://lansweeper/licenses/licensecalcSQL.aspx the number of instances are counted instead of servers. This is not useful for me as I only pay for one instance per server, as does everybody else.This ...
I konw I can always run this in powershell like below but it would be nice if I could also get free space from the mount points in the database by adding the win32_volume class.$TotalGB = @{Name="Capacity(GB)";expression={[math]::round(($_.Capacity/ ...