cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pvanlien
Engaged Sweeper III
Dear Support,

Is it already possible to show a concurrent license on the license compliance. Now we have Autodesk license say 20 and installed om 40 pc's. Now my license report tells me i am missing 20 licenses.

It this feature already built in or coming in the future?

Thanks!

Peter
5 REPLIES 5
pvanlien
Engaged Sweeper III
Any news on this topic with licensing?
pvanlien
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks for the reply. We dont need to monitor it with an agent but just to be able to set a license as concurrent with a price. Currently there is no option in de Edit purchased licenses module. All i would like is to put in for instance 50 concurrent licenses with a price and see how many are installed. No calculation has to be done except the price per license multiplied by the amount of licenses. This is just for the overview. With concurrent licenses you are always compliant. With Autodesk Autocad you can have 10 licenses and 100 installs. Now it is saying that i am missing 90 licenses so 90*625=€ 56.250,- that i need to buy. which is not true. Thanks again 🙂
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We don't have an estimated release date for this feature unfortunately. A complete overhaul of the license compliance modules is planned, but development hasn't started working on this yet as far as I know.

The software compliance module looks at how many software installations exist in your network and how many licenses you've indicated you've purchased. It does not take into account how many users are using the software at the same time. Monitoring this would require a permanently installed monitoring agent on all of your client machines, which is something Lansweeper does not currently include and which would require a lot of work to implement.
pvanlien
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi Daniel,

It has been a while since this topic was beeing brought up. Can you tell me more about the concurrent licenses feature now maybe as helpdesk is now released.

Thanks!
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Modifications to the license compliance module will be started after the release of our helpdesk module which is still to come. For the moment we have no release date. The current version considers software installations scanned on your network, but no software usage related information.