Lansweeper 220.127.116.11 is now available for download. Update instructions can be found on page 164 and beyond of our online documentation.
This update mostly addresses minor bugs, but includes some new features as well:
- SNMP switch scanning now uses the interface alias and name before using the description.
- Asset groups are now listed on an asset's Lansweeper webpage even if the asset has never been successfully scanned.
- Reworked the software authorization screen with paging.
- Internet Explorer 11 ActiveX fix.
- Speed improvements when importing batches of LsPush files.
- Empty LsPush files are no longer imported.
- FIXED a bug in Toshiba warranty scanning.
- FIXED a display issue caused by long event log sources in the event log widget.
- FIXED: Duplicate problem with Riverbed Steelhead virtual MAC addresses.
- FIXED: Duplicate problem with WatchDog 15 devices.
- FIXED a minor display problem on user detail pages.
A complete list of 18.104.22.168 changes can be found in this changelog. Have a question about this update? The Lansweeper support team can be reached at [email protected]