Update instructions can be found on page 164 and beyond of our online documentation.
This update mostly addresses minor bugs, but includes some new features as well:
- Software scanning is now supported for Solaris.
- Better support was added for multicast MAC addresses.
- Better support was added for detecting Drac and IMM.
- Event log scans now receive high priority in the scanning queue.
- We've changed the way passwords are validated in the First Run Wizard.
- FIXED a bug that caused a Windows computer's IP address not to update if the Rescan Asset button was used.
- FIXED a problem with incorrect Windows 8 product keys being returned.
- FIXED a bug that caused the last seen/last tried date not to update during Scheduled Eventlog Scanning.
- FIXED a reverse lookup problem that occurred when using OpenDNS and IP Address Range Scanning.
- FIXED a bug that caused Active Scanning not to work if domain controllers were located in an OU with a slash in the name.
- FIXED a bug that allowed cross-site scripting in the report builder.
- FIXED a bug that caused report filtering not to work if certain Unicode characters were used.
- FIXED several small report builder problems.