Lansweeper is proud of its thriving - and growing! - user community, and we strive to ensure you have the best possible platform for interacting with other Lansweeper users, so you can learn from each other, discover Lansweeper's powerful capabilities, and provide useful feedback to the Lansweeper team that we can use to continually refine and improve our solution. To that end, we've been working diligently to develop a brand-new Community platform - and we're excited to announce that it's now ready for prime time!
What to Expect
Since our inception, our community site has enabled our customers to chat with peers, learn best practices and share knowledge. Our new Community platform enhances these capabilities with a long list of powerful new features:
- 24/7 access to helpful technical conversations and content, to support your Lansweeper experience
- Numerous opportunities to interact with community members and the Lansweeper team
- Customer voice area: first-ever opportunity to provide feedback directly to the Lansweeper product managers and directly influence our product roadmap
- Quick technical solutions, technical tips & tricks are posted frequently by the Lansweeper support team
- A new, modernized look-and-feel
- New rankings and badges you can earn
- Forum conversations covering a number of important topics, products, and features
- The ability to subscribe to certain labels, so you can follow related posts and conversations via notifications
- The ability to manage your profile and notifications as desired
- Private messaging to other Community users
- Single Sign-On (SSO) capability
- Much more to come! This is just the beginning!
How to Migrate to the New Platform
If you're worried about losing all the rich conversations and posts you've already participated in on the retired Lansweeper forum, don't be! All past Community users - and their posts - have been migrated to the new platform automatically. Additionally, you'll be able to recover your User Account and Username from the Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community on the new platform. What's more, when you begin using the new Community platform, your ranking and badges will be updated based on your past activity.
To ensure you retrieve your past activity, don't forget to click on "Recover Previous Username" on your first login. For more information, check out the procedure here.
It's Time to Register and Explore the New Lansweeper Community!
When you register for the new Community, use the same email you have used on your previous username on the Lansweeper Forum/Insiders Community. At first, log in, and click on "Recover Previous Username" to merge your new account to your past activity.
We've been cooking up this brand new Community platform for months now, and we're very excited for you to experience it. As always, we welcome your feedback and input - and we're eager to know what you think of the new platform!
See you there!
Check Out Our Brand-New Community Platform
Chat with peers, learn best practices and share knowledge