Lansweeper 188.8.131.52 is now available for download. You can find the update here.
Update instructions can be found on page 164 and beyond of our online documentation.
This update addresses some bugs and also includes, among others, the following new features:
- Solaris machines can now be scanned.
- The Assets menu now includes a state overview, which allows you to quickly locate assets with a specific state.
- A "Save As" button was added to the report builder, which can be found under Dashboard/Reports/Report Builder. This button allows you to quickly create a new report based on an existing one.
- A new widget was added that allows you to search reports. The widget is called Report Search and can be added to a tab by hitting the Add Widgets button.
- A new widget was added that allows you to search Twitter. The widget is called Twitter Search and can be added to a tab by hitting the Add Widgets button.
- An iFrame widget was added that allows you to display other websites within the Lansweeper console. Add it to a tab by hitting the Add Widgets button.
- You can now search for RSS feeds with the RSS Reader widget.