|Can't fix RPC unavailable or Access denied problems?|
Try scanning your computers with LSPush!
- Windows Home versions cannot be scanned remotely, these can only be scanned with Lspush
- Configure the workgroup computer to enable remote administration.
This script can configure the necessary registry and windows firewall settings: download script. You need to run this script on the remote computer.
- Run the Lansweeper Connection tester to verify the error.
The testconnection tool is included in your Lansweeper installation. You can find it in the following folder on your Lansweeper server:Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions
Make sure you run it from the same machine as the Lansweeper Service, with the same credentials you use for scanning.
- Make sure that the scanning account is an administrator on the target computer.
- Make sure that the scanning account's password is correct and not expired.
- Make sure the local time is correctly set on the client machine, the scanning machine and the domain controller.
A time difference greater than 15 minutes between client and server can cause unexpected results in active directory domains.
- Use this script to repair WMI on a computer.
- Try removing and re-adding the computer to the domain as a last resort.