To configure Mozilla Firefox to run asset and user actions, do the following:
- Download and run this executable.
- Hit Next. The executable adds the Lansweeper extension for Firefox to the Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\extensions or Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\extensions directory on your computer.
- Restart Firefox. To ensure that Firefox is fully stopped before restarting, you can open Windows Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), right-click the firefox.exe process(es) under Processes and select End Process.
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and hit Enter.
- Select the Extensions menu on the left.
- Hit Enable next to Lansweeper Shell Execute and, if prompted for confirmation, Enable again.